Your involvement with encouragement and prayers is essential to your student’s and my success in the classroom. Thank-you for entrusting your student to me. I will do my utmost to make sure that your student receives the best possible instruction in a warm, nurturing, respectful atmosphere. Should you have concerns during the year about your student’s progress, feel free to contact me.
Parents are always welcome in the classroom (just in case you want to make sure your student is getting his/her money’s worth), provided they follow a few simple rules:
- Check in at the office when you arrive.
- Enter the classroom without knocking and find a seat away from the excitement should there be any.
- Don’t talk to the students.
- Don’t talk to the teacher. The teacher will cheerfully come chat with you when it’s possible.
- Do try to stay for at least ten minutes.
Mid-Term Dates End of Quarter
1st Quarter — 15 September 15 October
2nd Quarter — 16 November 17 December
3rd Quarter — 04 February 11 March
4th Quarter — 28 April 02 June
20-21 October, 5:00 – 8:00 PM
6-7 April, 5:00 – 8:00 PM